Monday 21 May 2012

Coming Soon...

The last six weeks have been hectic-but things are beginning to settle down now.
I'm really looking forward to taking part in the Bradford Open Studios, which takes place over the Jubilee weekend. It's part of Bradford Open for Art 2012 with loads of art related events  taking  place all over the Bradford area on the Bank Holiday weekend.
I've teamed up with two very talented textile artists - Claire Wellesley-Smith and Hannah Lamb- and the three of us are showing our work on -
Sunday 3rd, Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of June -Open 11am - 4pm at 13 Bromley Road, Shipley, BD18 4DS
Claire and Hannah are planning to do a demonstration of using plants to dye textiles and  talk about their work.
I will be around to talk about what I do and answer any questions that you might have.
I am very pleased to be taking part, I always prefer to show my work in a domestic setting and I  love the mix of wood and textiles.
Visitors are very welcome.


No comments: